Accucold by Summit Appliance carries a range of general purpose and medical all-freezers designed for reliable, frost-free storage under the counter. At 24" wide and 32" high, the ACF48WCSSADA is ideally sized for various institutional settings following ADA guidelines for lower counter height. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use. The door includes a factory installed keyed lock for added security. This model comes with a fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet and door, with a curved towel bar handle. It includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug for added security in high traffic areas. Full frost-free operation ensures low maintenance operation, with an internal fan to keep the interior evenly cooled from top to bottom. A digital thermostat is located in the front kickplate, letting users manage the temperature without having to open the door. The interior includes two removable steel shelves. Made in the USA, the ACF48WCSSADA offers quality freezer storage in a conveniently sized and featured unit. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and meets UL-471. Additional door finishes are available. This model can also be paired with the matching FF7LCSSADA all-refrigerator.
Left Hinged, Right Hinged
115 V AC/60 Hz
Summit ACF48WCSSADA 24″ Wide Built-In All-Freezer, ADA Compliant
- 32″ high for use under ADA compliant counters
- Frost-free operation ensures low maintenance use
- Digital thermostat offers more precision in temperature management
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24″ spaces
- Stainless steel wrapped exterior offers lasting durability
- Factory-installed lock provides security you can count on
- Commercially listed to NSF-7
- Made in the U.S.A.