The 800 Series cooktop offers consistent element temperature settings for more precise cooking results using AutoChef®. Bosch cooktops can be installed in a frameless design to integrate more seamlessly with the countertop or a stainless steel framed design to stand proud. With PreciseSelect®, an intuitive control panel allows you to select the cooking zones and set the specific power level you want – quickly and easily. There are 11" cooking zones and 17 power levels.
800 Series 30″ Induction Cooktop, NIT8068SUC, Black with Stainless Steel Frame
Add to cart to see price.
- Also Available as Frameless Option: NIT8068UC
- High-end Stainless Steel Frame for a Premium Look
- PotSense – Automatically Recognizes Bottom of Pan on Cooking Element
- PreciseSelect® – Direct Cooking Level Selection (17 Settings)
- ChildLock – Prevents the Cooktop from Being Accidentally Switched On, Locks Temperature Settings if in Use
- SafeStart – Ensures that Element is Only Activated, if Suitable Cookware is in Position; no Activation When Other Metal Objects are Placed on Element